Oh Hello Workshop! Briggy Batch Registration
|September 12, 2012||Posted by fozzy under Calligraphy|
NOTICE: Slots on both dates are now ALL RESERVED. Waitlist requests are accepted, in case those who have reserved fail to confirm their slots. Thank you!
Wee! Two more batches are now open for those who want to get their fingers dipped in [permanent] ink! Again, thank you so much for the support, the appreciation. I’m encouraged and inspired that this craft isn’t going to die (at least anytime soon).
To reserve your slot, please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Contact Number
- Preferred Date (choose between Sept 22 or Oct 6)
Claim it as yours by depositing the payment – the bank details will be given as a reply to your reservation email. The fee covers a notebook, bottle of ink, one flexible dip nib and one holder, a practice manual, and simple snacks.
A few reminders:
- There are no expectations for the class to instantly be able to perfect the writing, as the craft is honed through patience, practice and muscle memory.
- There may be ink mishaps, so I’d advise against wearing white or a favorite shirt.
- I don’t think anyone would go home with clean hands.
- Do not wash/wet your hands after the class to prevent muscle spasms.
- We’re here to have fun, no pressure!